Introduction to CRM
CRM offers an incredible value. A CRM integrated natively into your Joomla website, where you have complete control over your data, your users, your business. And a Customer Relations Management extension that is completely open sourced. Modify it as much as you want. Select a color scheme that ties seamlessly into your website. All of this at only a fraction of the cost of other CRM systems, and you only pay once. Ever.
There are many reasons why you implement a CRM. With CRM as your Joomla-based CRM you'll find that you can easily manage and update your leads, contacts and deals.
The key features of the CRM
1 - Automated lead forms
With the automated lead forms you can quickly and easily capture new lead information from your website. Using the lead form Wizard you are able to create forms which also include custom fields. By copying the generated HTML you can place your form anywhere on the Internet. Or you can use the included plug-in to have the form auto added to any position on your website.
2 - Open-source and Self-hosted Solution
CRM provides a much better solution than your typical software as a service. The JoomCRM CRM does not require the typical per month per seat subscriptions that are often found with other CRM solutions. In addition JoomCRM allows you to host all of your own information in your own database. This puts you completely in control of your own data.
3 - Fully integrated with Joomla CMS
The JoomCRM CRM is unique in that it is fully integrated with your Joomla! website. The database tables are stored in the same database as your Joomla! tables. Your Joomla! ACL allows you to configure who can see your CRM. JoomCRM follows the typical MVC and core Joomla! code structure.
4 - Mobile Ready
JoomCRM provides a fully mobile website to easily navigate leads, contacts, deals, and companies while on the go. This includes such features as: click to call phone numbers, click to email email addresses, and turn by turn directions.
Now, we've taken enough time to review some of the features of JoomCRM let's now begin installing and setting up your new CRM application. You can use the navigational links to follow through the key setup areas of your CRM, as well as review the various functions and abilities that the system is capable of.
- Contacts management
- Leads management
- Deals management
- Companies management
- Tasks and events with calendar support
- Goals management
- Predefined and custom reports
- User dashboard
- Notes management
- Documents management
- Activities log
- Forms builder
- Data import
- Mobile friendly
- Email inbox integration
- Joomla update system support
- You can track all of your deals and their progress, no more wondering what stage a particular deal is in, by knowing exactly what stage a deal is you can close more of them.
- Create and manage deal stages to better represent where each currently exists as you move the deal through your sales process
- Use deal sources to understand which marketing methods are most profitable for your business
- Ability to create custom fields to track all the data you require to better manage and win your deals
- Add deal name, summary and amount
- Ability to add more details to deal like company name, select stage, status , expected close, source, primary contact, probability
- Fast adding, editing and deleting deals using AJAX technology
- Easy notes and documents management inside deal details
- Customize deals table columns easily
- Powerful deals filter (by stage, by user, by closing time ....)
- Ability to import and export deals with fields mapping capability
- Latest activities on each deal
- Easy tasks and events management in the deal
- Ability to associate more persons to a deal
- Ability to share, print and archive a deal
- Custom fields support
- Ability to display deal details as cards or tabs
Persons & Leads Management
- Leads are easy to add and can be quickly updated. Track and update status, monitor progress, and move leads through stages.
- Persons can have notes, emails, conversations, files, and all types of events and tasks associated with them.
- Powerful persons contacts filter (by owner, status, keywords ...)
- Fast adding, editing and deleting persons using AJAX technology
- Customize persons table columns easily
- Ability to import and export persons with fields mapping capability
- Latest activities on each person
- Ability to associate person to a deal
- Custom fields support
- Upload person picture
- Ability to associate person to a company and add it's position
- Ability to display person details as cards or tabs
- Companies are easy to add and can be quickly updated. Track won deals, and total pipeline.
- Companies can have notes, deals, persons, events, documents, and more ..
- Fast adding, editing and deleting companies using AJAX technology
- Customize companies table columns easily
- Ability to import and export companies with fields mapping capability
- Latest activities on each company
- Ability to display company details as cards or tabs
- Custom fields support
- Check information of all deals currently in an active state within the system. Easily see your total company value.
- Check a snapshot of your pipeline and all the deals organized by their stage in a single convenient location.
- Ability to create filtered pipeline reports for specific fields and associated revenues.
- Allow Joomla users to create and manage their own team and send invitations to join their teams (SaaS feature)
- Ability to allow / disallow team creation from frontend using Joomla ACL
- JoomCRM allows managers to be appointed and oversee a team of other users, these managers have access to all information added by their team.
- Data entered by team members can be easily shared between users. All details can be viewed and updated by others increasing collaboration.
- Teams are created as easily as assigning them to the same manager from backend. You can name teams or use the manager as the team name.
- Integrated with Joomla users
- Easily manage teams of users and executive level accounts
- Ability to share leads, contacts, and deals between users. You can selectively allow the sharing of specific items with others
- Create a new report easily, you only have to drag and drop the fields you want to use and name your new report. Save it and run whenever
- JoomCRM has several common reports already added which can be run with a single click. Save your own custom reports for easy reuse.
- Drag and drop existing fields to use in dynamic calculations. You can create various formulas you need which are unique to your business.
- Form Wizard to create the lead and contact forms for your CRM. Select the fields you want included and the form will be created for you.
- Shortcode plugin to display form anywhere in your Joomla website
- Collect information from anywhere. Simply place the provided HTML code where you want the form and the submissions will be captured.
- JoomCRM integrates with the widespread Joomla component AcyMailing to offer email newsletter functionality and list management.
- Ability to see email opens and link clicks that have occurred within the newsletter extension directly within your CRM person view.
Email Inbox Integration
- JoomCRM will attempt to automatically determine the lead or contact referenced by your email and associate the email as a note on their account.
- If the system cannot automatically make the association the emails appear privately on your dashboard to give you the option to manually associate them
- You can send email to the CRM from multiple email addresses. Register all your accounts to have the system recognize your emails automatically.
- Create an unlimited number of goals in a variety of types based on the metrics you wish to capture. Create Sales, progress, communication goals and more.
- Create goals for specific individuals as well as team and company wide goals. These goals help everyone see expected goals and progress.
- Encourage friendly competition between team members through the use of leader boards configured to showcase who is performing the best.
- Joomla extension update integration
- Namespaced Bootstrap 4, no more conflicts with old templates
- Ability to display CRM in fullscreen mode
- and more ...