VENDOR TECHNOLOGY ENABLEMENT
Are you looking for an expert that helps you drive revenue, increase market share and focus on business outcomes for your customers?
Tech Data’s Vendor Technology Enablement team draws on decades of experience and technical training to offer world-class pre-sales engineering solutions, so you can be the expert your customers need.
- Pre-sales Engineering: have a high emphasis on supporting the day-to-day tactical configuration support. This team is certified in their specific vendor lines and accelerate the sales process for you by ensuring quality configuration support.
- Field Solutions Architects: field resources that focus their time on higher-level technical enablement, certification mapping, ensuring your vendor compliance and enabling you to craft the right solutions for your customers.
- Program Management: provides support when there are multiple vendors bringing a new solution to market or when you have a custom build or program that requires a higher level of complexity and will be built within Tech Data’s integration center. This team also supports our Global Tradeshow program where Tech Data maintains, refreshes and ships gear to industry shows around the world on your behalf. We will even provide personnel to work the booth alongside your own team.
- Converged Project Management and Execution: this team is responsible for the execution of complex data center integrated solutions including multi-vendor reference architectures or your own custom solution. The mission of this team is to be the single source from technical discovery, to quote to order. This ensures a streamlined order process for you.
- Solution Centers: Advanced technology showcases with two locations allowing for different focus. Clearwater provides a showcase of vendor equipment with rooms for training as well as Tech Data led demonstrations of equipment. Chandler’s equipment is available through an online, web based GUI providing 24/7 access for customer demos and partner training.